Laboratory Clerkships at Harvard Medical School Terça-feira, 9 Março, 2010Posted by cc07fmuc in ANEM.
Would you like to do a Scientific Clerkship at Harvard Medical School this summer?
If so, prepare your self, because you have until the 19th March to apply for one of the two spots available.
You should prepare and deliver at your Local Students’ Association your:
– Letter of motivation/rationale;
– Curriculum Vitae with extra-curricular activities and scientific curriculum, which should be particularly valued by:
– Articles published, with full citations of the articles (co-authors, title, journal), and their scientific role in the work;
– Abstracts published, with full citations of the abstracts (co-authors, title, journal), and their scientific role in the work;
– Oral Communications in scientific meetings;
– Poster Presentations in scientific meetings;
– Laboratory work;
– Experience in cell biology, biochemistry, biophysics and/or pharmacology;
– Participation in Scientific Exchanges.
You can also find more information about the Selection Process in this document.